Learn More about Halo
Introducing Halo — the Made for iPhone hearing aid
Halo hearing aids connect directly to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via our TruLink™ Hearing Control app. Together Halo and TruLink deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever and are designed to:
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aids
Learn more about the new Halo hearing aid by downloading the product brochure.
Halo and TruLink are compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation). “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
True hands-free cell phone conversations are here, thanks to our innovative new SurfLink Mobile with JustTalk.
This one-of- a-kind device is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
- Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone — User’s hearing aids pick up their voice and send it to the person they’re talking to
- Receiver — SurfLink Mobile streams the voice on the other end directly to both of the hearing aids
- Directional microphone enhances one-on-one conversations in noisy environments.
- Omnidirectional capability is ideal for listening in meetings or group settings.
- Can be used as a convenient and powerful assistive listening device.
- Wirelessly streams sound from any Bluetooth®-enabled TV or MP3 player.